H1 2017 Oil Tanker, LNG Carrier, and LPG Tanker Outlook: Eletson to Add Most Planned LPG Tanker Storage Capacity
About 23 tankers and carriers have been announced globally in H1 2017, of which 11 are crude tankers, eight are LNG carriers and four are LPG tankers. National Shipping Company of Saudi Arabia and Maran Tankers Management Inc. are the top operators in terms of highest DWT of planned crude tanker additions globally over the next four years.
Teekay LNG Partners L.P. and Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. would lead in terms of planned LNG storage capacity additions by 2021. Eletson Corporation and KSS Line Ltd. are expected to add the highest LPG tanker capacity by 2021.
– Operator-wise planned additions of all tankers and carriers in terms of DWT and storage capacity
– Count of all planned crude oil tanker additions by operator and type
– Count of all planned tankers and carriers by start year and shipyard
– Details of planned tankers and carriers announced in H1 2017
Reasons to buy
– Obtain the most up to date information available on the planned oil tankers, LNG carriers and LPG tankers globally
– Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global tanker industry
– Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong global tankers data
– Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights into planned tankers and carriers across the world
– Keep abreast of key planned tankers globally
– Assess your competitorâs planned tankers
Manager – Partner Relations & International Marketing
Ph: +1-214-377-1121 (US)/ +44-020-3286-9338 (UK)