Smokeless Tobacco in South Africa, 2017
“Smokeless Tobacco in South Africa, 2017”, is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the South African market. The report offers market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise.
Request For Free Sample Report: https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/sample-request/1222363-smokeless-tobacco-in-south-africa-2017
The South African smokeless tobacco market is relatively well developed compared with both neighboring African markets and many European countries. The popularity of dry snuff is growing, and use has more than trebled over the past two decades.
Although the tobacco market remains dominated by manufactured cigarettes, sales of these have been in decline since the early 1990s due to a combination of rising prices and increasing health awareness.
– Snuff dominates the smokeless tobacco market in South Africa.
– There is a marginal market for chewing tobacco and a relatively new product for the market, namely Swedish snus.
– The use of smokeless tobacco products has increased rapidly since the early 1990s.
– Snus is typically preferred by white users with black adults accounting for the majority of snuff users.
– Smokeless tobacco volumes are forecast to rise by 2025. Snuff will continue to dominate sales.
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Manager – Partner Relations & International Marketing
Ph: +1-214-377-1121 (US)/ +44-020-3286-9338 (UK)